Best Buddies Learning Center Inc
Paperwork for Parents
Perspective parents: If you are interested in learning more about the details of our services please see the below downloadable documents with smiley face icons.
Parents of our New Buddy: If you have made the decision to have your child become a part of our Best Buddies please fill out the following forms with check mark icons.
Parents fill out Page 1, then the doctor fills out the remaining pages.
A copy of the child's shot records are required with this form.
Your child's doctor needs to sign the back of this form too.
In the event your child needs to receive medication by our staff, this form must be filled out by a doctor.
This form lists all the food that our center provides to children at breakfast as well as morning and afternoon snack time. Please fill out the form and let us know if your child is able to have the items on the list.
This form allows the teachers in the Infant room get to know your child better. Please fill this out and return it to your child's teacher.
This form allows the teachers in your child's classroom get to know your child better. Please fill this out and return it to your classroom teacher.
Signing this form is giving consent for BBLC to: apply sunscreen to your child in warmer weather, apply diaper cream when child needs it, and post updates on the school's Facebook page with pictures of the children doing various daily activities (no names are used).
In Order to Enroll your child please:
- Fill out the Enrollment Interest Form
- Review the Parent Contract & Guide to Regulated Care
- Fill out all forms to the left with a green check mark and e-mail them to: [email protected] OR to [email protected]
- Once complete call 410-391-0011 to ensure your application is complete
- Our Director will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your students start date and collect your tuition for the first week and registration fee to finish your application and secure your student's spot